What is honestbee’s cancellation policy?
You can cancel orders from Supermarkets and Specialty stores if your delivery is more than 2 hours away.
You can cancel orders from Farm to Table stores until 12 pm the day before your scheduled delivery time (Tuesday to Friday). If your order is scheduled for a Saturday or a Monday, you can cancel until 12 pm on Friday.
Not sure if the store you shopped from is a Supermarket, Farm to Table, Specialty or a pop-up store? Just go to the Stores page. You will be able to see stores grouped under Supermarket, Specialty and Farm to Table categories. All seasonal categories, e.g., Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc., contain pop-up stores, and the name 'pop-up' is mentioned in the store's title.
If you have used a reward, it will returned back to your reward wallet. Similar expiration period applies. This also applies to orders from multiple stores.
If you cancel an order from one store, we release the pre-authorised amount within 48 hours of cancellation. If you have ordered from two or more stores, we only charge you for what is delivered and release the rest within 48 hours of delivery.
It may take up to 10 working days for the final amount to be reflected on your card statement.
We can't cancel an order if:
- Your order is from a Supermarket or a Specialty store and delivery is in less than 2 hours.
- Your order is from a Farm to Table store and it’s after 12 pm the day before scheduled delivery (Tuesday to Friday).
- Your Farm to Table order is for a Saturday or a Monday and it’s after 12 pm on Friday. Your order is from a pop-up store (e.g., Christmas store, CNY store, etc.).
- You’ve ordered a large quantity (20 or more pieces of the same item).
- When you order from a pop-up store or order a large quantity, we pre-order the items for you to make sure you get what you need. That’s why we can’t cancel these orders.
- Let us know if you have any question about our cancellation policy.